Gun Safe is your silver bullet solution for personal firearm data management.
If you own a firearm, this is the app for you!
Gun Safe is rated one of the 15 Best Hunting and Fishing Apps for 2014 by Game and Fish Magazine.
Gun Safe is rated one of the Best 35 Deer Hunting Apps for Android and iPhone by Advanced Hunter
Gun Safe is totally secure storage for your firearms information.
Store data about firearms, ammunition, permits, memberships and range sessions in a 256-bit AES encrypted database.
Gun Safe requires NO network permissions.
All data and pictures are encrypted.
Innovative features make Gun Safe the best firearms app available.
• Store your gun inventory data, ammunition stock, and other firearm information
• Record sales details for each gun
• View/Print PDF Bill of Sale for a gun.
• For devices running Android KitKat the PDF File is populated with sale information
• Track your NFA items.
• View firearm and CCW laws by state. Concealed carry reciprocity shown on map.
• Convenient ammunition filter for viewing total rounds per caliber
• Use barcode scanner to quickly add or remove ammunition
• Export your gun, ammunition, permit, and range session data to CSV file
• Unlimited photos for every item stored
• Easy data entry through helpful auto-complete text fields
• Complete storage of your firearms details, for easy reporting in case of theft. Great for insurance purposes.
• Keep track of all your accessories. Even associate certain accessories to a gun.
Monitor range progress easily with Gun Safe.
• Inventory your ammunition
• Easily record permit and membership information- keep track of expiration dates
• Photograph and score your targets. Average groupings display in app!
Gun Safe keeps your data secure.
• Secure database backup- utilize local storage, or cloud services, including Google Drive and Dropbox
• Quick locking and full database purging capabilities
• Password protection and NO back doors!
Gun Safe is the best app to keep all your firearms accessible and secure! Download it today.
(Beta) Unlock using Fingerprint scanner now. Enable in the “Backup Data” menu.
Minor bug fixes.
Fix issue exporting database to external source.
Prompt for permissions when applicable.