Call Notes Pro – check out who is calling
This application allows you to add and edit contact notes using either the standard Android address book or Google Mail web interface. Later this information will be displayed during the call. You can also display other important information such as company name and position of the caller.
Call Notes Is a Cheat Sheet While You’re on the Phone” Gizmodo
*** No questions asked refund during 24 hours! Special PRO price. ***
If you want to make notes to contacts or to display such things as name of the company, position, birthday, closest event from the calendar, name and so on during the call then Call Notes is just what you need.
The application is a must have one for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. You won’t have to ask yourself “who is it?” anymore when answering the phone.
* To display the note and other info during the whole call or limited duration of time.
* Possibility to modify the notes directly from the application, after the call and even during the call.
* Customization, you can adjust the location of the note as well as the font size and color.
* Support for Android address book fields and internal note database. So you can put notes even for unknown numbers.
* Support of Gingerbread, ICS and KitKat versions of Android (including HTC Sense with some constraints:
Good day, folks! This is a very important release. We introduce new call reminders functionality and a lot of code refactoring and optimizations. A big part of the app was redesigned from the ground to support the new Google Play policies.
In case of any issues or feedback, please send email or click on “Support” in the main menu.